sharing our points of view Forum Index

sharing our points of view
TIME TO IMPROVE YOUR ENGLISH

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

THE HOBBIT : an unexpected journey

Post new topic   Reply to topic    sharing our points of view Forum Index -> sharing our points of view -> Cinema
Previous topic :: Next topic  

How was The Hobbit in your opinion ?
Very good! I loved it !
100%
 100%  [ 2 ]
It was alright.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I hated it!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I didn't get the chance to see it !!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

softaddict

PostPosted: Thu 13 Dec - 22:49 (2012)    Post subject: THE HOBBIT : an unexpected journey Reply with quote

Did you went to see this great movie ?? What did you think of it ? 

(Ms.Bergia, I'm thinking of you when I'm making this topic because I know you really like the Lord of the Ring!!!)

Last edited by softaddict on Wed 2 Jan - 17:10 (2013); edited 2 times in total
Visit poster’s website
Publicité

PostPosted: Thu 13 Dec - 22:49 (2012)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
martigan
Administrateur

PostPosted: Mon 24 Dec - 14:57 (2012)    Post subject: THE HOBBIT : an unexpected journey Reply with quote

Yes, I watched it last week. I really enjoyed it. Nothing really new compared to the Lords of the Ring, but that was what I liked... I have planned to go and watch it with two of my classes, hope it will be accepted!!!
Did you see it? did you like it?
I hope other people will react on this excellent topic Very Happy .

martigan
Administrateur

PostPosted: Mon 24 Dec - 14:58 (2012)    Post subject: THE HOBBIT : an unexpected journey Reply with quote

By the way, there is a new twilight film at the cinema at the moment, isn't it?

softaddict

PostPosted: Wed 2 Jan - 17:13 (2013)    Post subject: THE HOBBIT : an unexpected journey Reply with quote

Exactly! I like the fact that we find again te Lord of the Ring's atmosphere. Did you get the chance to go with your classes ?? I really look foward to see the other two movies ! I think it was a good idea to make it into a movie !!

Yes, indeed, the last Twilight came out in november! It was really good as well !

Visit poster’s website
martigan
Administrateur

PostPosted: Sun 6 Jan - 21:50 (2013)    Post subject: THE HOBBIT : an unexpected journey Reply with quote

I also look forward to watching the sequels of the first part of this trilogy... I don't know yet if I can go with my classes and If I can, I hope they will enjoy it. Usually boys do, but girls... We'll see. I'll have them answer the vote and put a message on this part of the forum. The more we are to talk about it, the better it is.

softaddict

PostPosted: Mon 7 Jan - 21:55 (2013)    Post subject: THE HOBBIT : an unexpected journey Reply with quote

I hope your class will get to see it! You must see a Lord of the Ring at least once in your life ! If they start by Bilbo it's good ! Hope they will not complain.....

Visit poster’s website
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 11:08 (2018)    Post subject: THE HOBBIT : an unexpected journey

Post new topic   Reply to topic    sharing our points of view Forum Index -> sharing our points of view -> Cinema All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation