sharing our points of view Forum Index

sharing our points of view
TIME TO IMPROVE YOUR ENGLISH

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Me, my life (Interesting ... NOT) :P

Post new topic   Reply to topic    sharing our points of view Forum Index -> Presenting yourself -> Presentations of members
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Maxou

PostPosted: Sun 7 Oct - 17:41 (2012)    Post subject: Me, my life (Interesting ... NOT) :P Reply with quote

Hahah I love talking about myself ... NOT. Well Guys how are you ? 
Oke ... let's see ... my real name is Maxime and I'm 16. 
I live in Mandelieu, and my school is located in Cannes. 
Most of the time I go to school with my lovely scooter, but I've to say that it's quite horrible in the winter, 
I have to stop every 10 minutes to survirve and
it's like 'BRRRRRRR I'M FREEZINGGG' hahah NOT FUNNY Razz  

Euhmmm 'What else' (Nespresso) hahahahhah ... I don't know ... 
Oh yes ! I love dancing and practicing sport in gyms ! And off course going out with my friends YOEHOOO 

My favorite dish is SUSHI !!! Miam ! Damn I'm hungry now Razz  
I've two cats, there're called DOMINO and DOMBO. Domino is like .. he's just stupid, I think he thinks that he is a dog ... 
and Dombo he's like my pillow, he's so sweet. 
I've got one brother named Tom, he's 13, what a horrible age  ! He's so ENNOYING ! He is in his puberty ... AWESOME ... NOT Razz  
But I love him 

I'm fond of traveling, I would like to see the hole world and help people around the planete because I know that a lot of them have big problems and I want to solve them. 
I also love talking english and it's THE most important language in the world to communicate easily with people. I would like to be a very important boss or manager in a big business in the world. 

That's it 
I Think I've talked enough about me. 
Tell me about you guys !  Okay
BYEEEE 

Publicité

PostPosted: Sun 7 Oct - 17:41 (2012)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
softaddict

PostPosted: Wed 24 Oct - 14:01 (2012)    Post subject: Me, my life (Interesting ... NOT) :P Reply with quote

Great presentation ! Welcome Smile !

Visit poster’s website
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 10:54 (2018)    Post subject: Me, my life (Interesting ... NOT) :P

Post new topic   Reply to topic    sharing our points of view Forum Index -> Presenting yourself -> Presentations of members All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation